Transform your company into a great brand that drives more business and engages prospects, clients, employees, suppliers and other stakeholders. All businesses face similar frustrations: unclear brand proposition, weak brand distinction, inadequate prospect conversion, client retention, unenthusiastic employees, high reliability on referrals and insufficient profit growth. Brand strategy & action plan never seem to get made, or, once made, fail to be properly implemented. But there is a solution. It’s not complicated or theoretical. The B.I.G workshop™ is a unique practical bespoke workshop for achieving the brand success you have always envisioned for your business. Successful companies have discovered it, applied it with ease and you can too
Branding for Influence & Growth Workshop
The B.I.G. workshop™ is exactly what you need if you want to strengthen your brand effectively to grow your profit margin. This Branding for Influence & Growth workshop is essentially about guiding you towards building value so you can attract your ideal clients and employees to strengthen your growth and power of influence. During this interactive workshop, you will learn how to successfully build your brand, engage prospects, retain clients & great employees while position your company as a thought leader, upgrade your marketing and consequently grow your business. The branding for influence & growth workshop is collaborative, which means, it’s a result led learning approach with individual and group exercises to help you find, during the workshop, the solutions to the challenges your company is facing today. You can then share with your team what you learnt and apply it straight away.
Where are you today?
Where do you want to be tomorrow?
How do you want to come across?
How will you reach your audiences?
How will you deliver?
How will you maximise your investments?
What will you learn?
- Develop a strong business value proposition to strengthen brand attraction and value
- Create your brand success roadmap to develop to significantly and continuously grow your business
- Establish an effective brand strategy to effectively engage your prospects, clients & team through vision, purpose, mission and core values
- Develop an effective neuromarketing strategy to engage and convert more prospects into clients
- Use the power of storytelling to strengthen your brand impact
- Learn the secrets key components of brand power of influence. Discover simple yet powerful ways to strengthen your brand that will give you and your team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment
How does it work?
- Personalise your workshop. Following an initial meeting with you, we will guide on selecting the best sessions for your workshop
- Workshop book. You will receive a workbook which you will use the interactive workshop. This will also assist you to stay on track with your learnings after the workshop.
- Brand audit & brand identity strategy. The application of your learnings will have an impact on your current brand identity. We will assess your current brand identity and then provide directives to improve it.
- Insightful presentation with visuals & videos
- Individual & group roundtable/board exercises to enforce the learnings
- Interactive discussions and exercises with workshop leader and attendees
We have led & participated internationally in several branding events for an extended list of prestigious companies and guests. Scroll below to find out more.
Personalise your interactive workshop by selecting the sessions you need
A- Purpose and Vision
Purpose – What does the brand really do?
Vision – What is the brand aiming to achieve?
B- Values and Mission
Values – What does the brand stand for?
Mission- How will the brand achieve its aims?
C- Business Value Proposition and Positioning
Proposition – What does the brand do differently?
Positioning – Where is the brand’s niche?
D- Personality and Audience
Personality – How does the brand express itself?
Audience – Who is the brand relevant to?
What a story is, how it works, and how to make it shareable
How to develop a company story that you and your team love to tell
How to shape your company story for various audiences and various media
Create a following of faithful individuals who buy from you frequently
Brand activities you can put in place to create the most engagement
What brand psychology strategies are effective
G- Building your brand community
Brand community vs clients
Digital strategy in brand community building
More brand growth topics available, please contact us to find out more
Who should attend the B.I.G. workshop?
This B.I.G. workshop™ is only for ambitious founders, business development directors, commercial directors, managing directors and marketing directors who want to grow their brand in an effective way. Our team will evaluate every attendee to ensure that the B.I.G. workshop™ can add value and help you achieve your business goals.
The B.I.G. workshop™ is ideal if you want to:
- Have experienced rapid growth
- Need professional branding support
- Struggle to grow revenue and profit
- Strengthen business value proposition
- Show the human side of your company
- Improve your marketing efforts
- Improve your competitive edge
- Experience a breakthrough
7 benefits of attending the B.I.G. workshop™
- Increase the perceived value of your products & services
- Become easily recognisable and gain a competitive edge
- Attract prospects and employees effortlessly
- Become the preferred brand choice
- Reduce customer acquisition costs
- Increase your profits and performance
- Create a strong brand so you can leverage other new products, services, and line extensions
Let us contact you to discuss
Your Workshop Leader
Meet Flavilla Fongang
Flavilla Fongang is the chief executive of 3 Colours Rule. Named “She’s Mercedes” businesswoman by Mercedes Benz among women such as Sheryl Sandberg, the COO of Facebook. She is also a creative director, strategist, colourology expert and serial entrepreneur. She is an internationally published brand strategist, motivational speaker, based in London and Paris. Recently named most influential businesswoman by LinkedIn.
She has worked with brands in a multitude of sectors: fashion, food, luxury, wealth management, hospitality, business consultancy, sports, pipe and more, in both national and international markets. Among her clients are household names: House of Fraser, IHG Group, Pandora, L.K Bennett, Suzuki, Joseph design, La Senza, the NSPCC, Tresor Paris, NHS Royal Brompton hospital and many more.
Flavilla Fongang has developed her creativity and experience in different business and environments: Africa, the Middle East, Asia, North/South America and Europe. Travelling and working internationally helped her stay ahead of trends, and understand the cultural diversity of each client and adapt to it.
She was born & raised in Paris and moved to London in 2002. She obtained an MA in International Business with distinction, BA in economics & law and BA in marketing & communications. She speaks French, English and basic Spanish. She is determined, positive, and has a great personality. She worked in the oil & gas industry where she gained international experience while travelling across the globe. She has over 15 years of fashion, marketing, branding, management and leadership experience working with large and small corporations. Flavilla is an active member of the London Chamber of Commerce and regularly writes for London Business Matters and the Huffington Post.