Branding for Influence & Growth Workshop for Tech Companies
According to Bloomberg, 8 out of 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months. 80% of businesses will fail in less than two years. Are you interested in transforming your technology company into a great tech brand that drives more business and engages prospects, clients, employees, suppliers, and other stakeholders? All technology businesses face similar frustrations: unclear brand proposition, weak brand distinction, inadequate prospect conversion, client retention, unenthusiastic employees, high reliability on referrals and insufficient profit growth. Brand strategy & action plan never seem to get made, or, once made, fail to be properly implemented. But there is a solution. It’s not complicated or theoretical. The B.I.G Tech Workshop™ is a unique practical bespoke workshop for achieving the brand success you have always envisioned for your business. Successful companies have discovered it, applied it with ease and you can too.
The B.I.G. Workshop™ is exactly what you need if you want to strengthen your brand effectively to grow your profit margin. This Branding for Influence & Growth workshop is essentially about guiding you towards building value so you can attract your ideal clients and employees to strengthen your growth and power of influence. During this interactive workshop, you will learn how to successfully build your tech brand, engage prospects, retain clients & great employees while position your technology company as a thought leader, upgrade your marketing and consequently grow your business. The branding for influence & growth workshop is collaborative, which means, it’s a result led learning approach with individual and group exercises to help you find, during the workshop, the solutions to the challenges your company is facing today. You can then share with your team what you learnt and apply it straight away.
Where are you today?
Where do you want to be tomorrow?
How do you want to come across?
How will you reach your audiences?
How will you deliver?
How will you maximise your investments?
This workshop is exactly what you need if you want to strengthen your technology brand effectively to grow your profit margin. It is teaching you how to successfully build your brand, engage prospects, make your clients loyal & great employees while positioning your tech company as a thought leader. You will also learn how to upgrade your marketing and consequently grow your business.
Day 1: The Brand DNA
We will work on:
- Develop a strong business value proposition to strengthen brand attraction and value
- Create your brand success roadmap to develop to significantly and continuously grow your business
- Establish an effective brand strategy to effectively engage your prospects, clients & team through vision, purpose, mission and core values
- Develop an effective neuromarketing strategy to engage and convert more prospects into clients
Day 2: The Brand Growth
We will work on:
- Learn the secret key components of brand power of influence. Discover simple yet powerful ways to strengthen your brand that will give you and your team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment
- Use the power of storytelling to strengthen your brand impact
- Define your communication unique style and strategy to maintain communication consistency across channels. This serves as your brand communication guideline your team has to follow.
How does it run?
- Workshop book. You will receive a workbook which you will use at the interactive workshop. This will also assist you to stay on track with your learnings after the workshop
- Insightful presentation with visuals & videos
- Individual & group roundtable/board exercises to enforce the learnings
- Interactive discussions and exercises with workshop leader and attendees
Upcoming 2019 dates:
- 5th & 6th June 2019
- 25th & 26th September 2019
- 27th & 28th November 2019
Availabilities: 30 attendees maximum per workshop
Location: Crowne Plaza Blackfriars
An interactive workshop to help tech companies solve their brand challenges
Who should attend the B.I.G. workshop?
This B.I.G. workshop™ is only for ambitious tech founders, business development directors, commercial directors, managing directors and marketing directors who want to grow their tech brand in an effective way. Our team will evaluate every attendee to ensure that the B.I.G. workshop™ can add value and help you achieve your business goals.
- Places available: 30 attendees maximum
- Location: Crowne Plaza Blackfriars
- Timing: 8.00-17.00 on Day 1 and 8.30-17.00 on Day 2
The B.I.G. workshop™ is ideal if you want to:
- Have experienced rapid growth
- Need professional branding support
- Struggle to grow revenue and profit
- Strengthen business value proposition
- Show the human side of your company
- Improve your marketing efforts
- Improve your competitive edge
- Experience a breakthrough
7 benefits of attending the B.I.G. workshop™
- Increase the perceived value of your products & services
- Become easily recognisable and gain a competitive edge
- Attract prospects and employees effortlessly
- Become the preferred brand choice
- Reduce customer acquisition costs
- Increase your profits and performance
- Create a strong tech brand so you can leverage other new products, services, and line extensions
Get our early bird ticket if you book by 26th of April 2019
- £1,299+VAT instead of 1,499+VAT
- Get your complimentary bonus when you book by 26th April 2019
- Save £769 when you book now!
Your Workshop Leader
Meet Flavilla Fongang
Awarded the “She’s Mercedes” businesswoman award by Mercedes Benz among women such as Sheryl Sandberg, the COO of Facebook.
Flavilla Fongang is an award-winning businesswoman, international speaker, MD, and creative brand strategist. She was also a guest marketing and brand strategy lecturer at Goldsmiths University, she mentors at London Metropolitan University and was named the most influential businesswoman by LinkedIn. Her creative branding and marketing agency has already received multiple awards. Her agency works predominantly with tech companies. She has over 15 years of client management, marketing, branding, team management and leadership experience working with micro to large companies.
On top of being a creative brand strategist, she is also a colourology expert and multi-entrepreneur. She was born & raised in Paris and moved to London in 2002 despite being unable to speak English. Within her first year in London, she obtained a BA in Economics & Law, a BA in Marketing & Communications and an MA in International Business with distinction. Her determination extends to helping her clients achieve their goals and they appreciate her positive attitude and fun personality. As a result, her clients have achieved outstanding outcomes for their business. She believes and has seen businesses achieve more when they develop brands with authentic human purpose.
She has developed her creativity and experience working in different business environments: Africa, the Middle East, Asia, North/South America, and Europe. Traveling and working internationally helped her stay ahead of trends, and understand the cultural diversity of each client market and adapt to it.