Discover how to improve your brand value to grow your business more effectively
Limited places available
Building a great brand takes effective strategy, planning, continuous innovation and passion. Identifying and articulating effectively your brand values is a crucial differentiator in the marketplace. We will teach you how to develop a brand that attracts prospects and retains clients, employees and key stakeholders. This seminar has been designed to help you get the clarity to grow your existing brand efficiently with practical solutions you can apply immediately.
What this seminar will cover – Key learning outcomes:
- How to become the go-to brand in your market
- How to develop an emotional connection towards your brand
- How to distinguish your products when all the products in your market are similar
- How to transform your clients into brand advocates
- A-Z on trademark protection
This event will allow you to understand the strategy and process to grow your brand. This event is ideal for SMEs: CEO, managing directors, founders, executives, marketing professionals looking to improve their business performance and understand the importance of a strong brand for business growth.
- Coffee & tea on arrival
- Light lunch, drinks & networking will follow the seminar
- Venue: Nucleus IP Limited, 10 St. Bride Street, London EC4A 4AD
- Bonus: Documentation & brand roadmap success guide
- Time: 10.00 – 13.00
This seminar is run by 3 Colours Rule, an international creative branding and design agency and Nucleus IP, a trademark specialist. Both companies have worked with numerous successful brands such as House of Fraser, Suzuki, Pandora, NHS, L.K Bennett, Crowne Plaza and many more.