Everyday, we take pride in what we do
Suzuki – Creative brand experience resulted in 30% traffic increase in 24 hours and 17% client conversion increase
- Challenge: For the launch of their new range of city cars, Suzuki exhibited at a leading beauty, fitness and well-being women’s event in the UK. Suzuki was looking for a fun and innovative way to attract visitors and create a memorable experience with the aim to raise brand awareness.
- Our actions: Our unique set of skills in neurodesign and neuromarketing allowed us to develop a bespoke colour psychology game that allowed visitors to get a unique and bespoke brand and product presentation based on their psychometrics.
- Outcomes: As a result, all visitors were more engaged because of the car colour psychology game and the accuracy of the results. 30% of the traffic increase on the stand compared to the previous year. 60% of the visitors discovered new functionalities and benefits of Suzuki car range.
Amadeus – Rebrand resulted in 50% client value transaction increase within 3 months and national brand expansion
- Challenge: Our client wanted to increase their sales revenue and profit margin in order to expand the company nationally. The current brand presentation did not showcase the credibility and experience our client has achieved over the years.
- Our actions: First, we tackled this issue by developing their strong brand value proposition strategy to clearly communicate their brand trust, credibility and brand differentiation. Then, when the brand strategy was completed, we redesigned their entire brand identity to ensure their presence aligned with their brand strategy. This included tasks such as logo design with brand guidelines, marketing brochure, website, copywriting and social media. Through this process, we were able to instantly reduce the cost of acquisition by simply changing how the brand was showcased and articulated.
- Outcomes: The brand was able to increase the number of service orders per transaction thanks to a better service and benefit articulation.
Modular – Digital rebrand resulted in international brand expansion
- Challenge: Our client needed an effective, creative and simple way to showcase, through a website, the relevance of their technology and their unique value proposition. They worked with a creative agency before hiring us that failed to understand to design and articulate creatively their unique value. Our client had for goal to grow their business reach.
- Our actions: After conducting the web analysis, we had the necessary information to develop the web strategy that will effectively communicate the services offered by Modular and engage the audience. For the second phase of the website rebrand, we created several animations and video that will support the content and engage the audience. The visual content was a dynamic demonstration of their services.
- Outcomes: Modular expanded its activities in the UK, Germany and Lebanon.
Ingenious App Studios – Brand Strategy and Rebrand
- Challenge: Our client needed an effective, creative and simple way to distinguish themselves in a saturated market.
- Our actions: Following a full brand discovery, we identified the strengths of the company to effectively articulate their unique sets of values, design their brand identity and digital brand presentation.
- Outcomes: Ingenious App Studios recently relaunched and is effectively more engaging and appealing.
GC – Social media campaign resulted in 50,000 new app users in 4 weeks while growing brand awareness internationally
- Challenge: Our client needed our help to create an engaging and creative social media campaign to grow app users across Europe and Africa.
- Our actions: First, we tackled this brand communication issue by developing their strong brand value proposition strategy to clearly communicate their brand trust, credibility and brand differentiation. Then, when the brand strategy was completed, we revamped the brand communication to ensure their presence aligned with their brand strategy. This included tasks such as website, photos copywriting and social media. Through this process, we were able to instantly reduce the cost of acquisition by simply changing how the brand was showcased and articulated. Lastly, to build brand awareness and trust, we focused on social advertising and brand partnerships by working with recognised brands with a large client database who will find value in partnering with our client. Our client ran private events to educate the prospects before converting them. The social ad campaign, partnerships and events have worked really well for our tech startup
- Outcomes: 4 weeks working with our client, they obtained 50,000 app users and international press coverage across Europe and Africa, resulting in scaling their brand internationally.
I love Snacks – Digital transformation resulted in securing multiple retail contracts and +200% investment
- Challenge: Our client was unable to sell directly to the consumers with their current retail distribution strategy. In order to solve this matter, we needed to create an effective and engaging E-commerce website to generate direct sales to grow multi-channel revenue.
- Actions: Through our web strategy we developed engaging shopping tools and activities to maximise monthly subscription and increase value transaction of each customer. We revamped the website design to create a modern & engaging website experience that will attract customers.
- Outcomes: Our client secured 200% of the investment asked and is now distributed at Waitrose, Eurostar and various airlines.
Clarus Fortior – Brand creation resulted in securing sponsorships and partnerships with HSBC & NatWest within 3 months. Brand expanded nationally
- Challenge: Our clients needed to create a brand that could project the optimal credibility from the start but didn’t have the expertise or experience to do it right. Moreover, A short amount of time was available to create the entire branding which included name, logo, website and marketing materials.
- Our actions: We developed their brand naming and logo creation to demonstrate brand superiority and attracts the ideal prospects. Then followed their website strategy and design to effectively articulate the values and benefits of the brand. To complete the brand creation, we designed their marketing materials such as brochure to generate leads.
- Outcomes: Within 6 months of launch, our client successfully attracted their ideal prospects. They expanded across the UK and secured sponsorships and partnerships with HSBC & Natwest.
Yowse – Fast pace brand creation helped them secured two contracts within 3 months
- Challenge: Our client needed to create their new brand in a short period of time so they could pitch large office space projects that needed their technology.
- Our actions: Thanks to our expertise in project management, we are able to organise the effective creation of their brand in a short space of time.
- Outcomes: The client was able to secure large projects clients within 3 months of operation.
hublr – Brand concept creation and communication campaign resulted in pre-launch investment interest from VCs
- Challenge: The brand concept of hublr was a business created and developed internally. We wanted to create a brand that allows travel lovers to create travel experiences while connecting with people on the same journey. The challenges were to great a brand that appeals to the Millenials and generation z. The brand is still in the development phase and will soon be ready to use.
- Our actions: For effective brand concept development we created, a memorable tech brand name, a brand image that is modern and social orientated, creative branding and marketing collaterals and a great exhibition design experience for visitors
- Outcomes: Investment interest raised through the pre-launch development
PriVida – Digital rebrand resulted in securing national projects with governments of Nigeria and Cameroon
- Challenge: Our client needed to rebrand their website to improve brand perception through online presence, grow market reach by attracting key partners and prospects and generate revenue through the e-commerce website
- Our actions: We freed our client’s time by taking full management of the web strategy, website design and development
- Outcomes: Since their website relaunch, our client continues to progress and secures new projects in Africa.